MHD CR1, Black dial, Nato Strap ,Ex Vat
The MHDCR1 Watch.
Your Rally /Racing Chronograph.
Designed and assembled ,in the uk by British Car designer Matthew Humphries, the CR1 is a 60’s inspired, automotive themed, Chrono quartz timepiece, and limited to an edition of 500.
The MHDCR1 captures the style of 60‘s / 70’s motoring watches, with it’s bold industrial stainless steel case, screw down knurled edge crown and paired with the infamous leather rally strap adorned by many a race driver. (optional nato strap available.)
Drawing on Humphries’ Car design background & style, the CR1 ties to the automotive industry through its classic design cues in vehicle gauges. The CR1 shifts into a modern, functional watch, with its chrono movement synonymous with motor racing, cut-out minute & hour hands for constant visibility of sub dials, and an unusual extra long second hand, which allows the rally enthusiast to easily count every second, whilst reading the tulip road book.
One way or another, the MHDCR1 has something to please the classic and modern motor enthusiast. If you’re anything like Humphries and have a passion for classic car rallying, this is a great choice Motorsports Watch.
CR1 spec with White dial
• Brushed finish Stainless steel case.
• Stainless steel case back with "limited edition of 500" marking.
• Knurled Crown, with screw down fixing.
• Bevel edged mineral crystal glass.
• Internal brushed finish bezel.
• Case size 42mm, 11mm deep.
• Satin finish white dial with black & grey markings.
• Black window hands (cut-out for constant visibility of sub dials)
• Black second hand. (extra long for easy visibility)
• Japanese Miyota 6s21 Chrono quartz movement.
• 10 atm water resistance.
• 20mm Nato Strap in colour of your choice.
Try one for size, click Size Guide in the main menu!
Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 working days of placing an order.
Price excluding VAT